*Note €620 is the price for the 8ft Quadtrox, add to the length in the drop-down box below the product description.
- QuadTrox for feeding meals to calves and sheep out in the field or yard pulled by quad or tractor.
- It comes in 4 foot sections which can be bolted together to form 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 foot troughs depending on your needs.
- It can be delivered to customer on a euro pallet due to its bolted flange design.
- It is made from 2mm steel which is then galvanised.
- You can also get an attachment which will bolt to the back of the trough to enable the user to pull a second trough behind the first.
- Calves will follow Trox from one paddock to the next.
- It can also be used for sheep.
- At every joint there is a baffle to strengthen and contain feed within that section.
- QuadTrox can be assembled in less than an hour with two 17 spanners.